DL2 no output...HELP

I have DL2 that is responding to dmx yet there is no output...

I know that sometimes the internal / external relay gets stuck - we have tried this several times through the CMA and no luck.

Tried just about every kind of reset available.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Mark
Parents
  • this post just helped me. today I decided to play around with one of those vga to ethernet adapters. I powered up the adapter before I powered up the DL3. when I went to bring the lamp up the iris opened and and all you could see was video black(at this point I had not switched it external input). I looked at my CMA and it was still Internal input. I still switched in via dmx to internal. no luck. I tried reseting every thing projector, graphics, global....still nothing. tried the test patterns..nothing. i jumped on the good old forum and started to search. Found this thread and got an idea. I tried switching to external then back to internal input and it worked. So I guess the vga ethernet adapter forced it into external on start up and got stuck there. Everythings good to go now!!! Thanks guys
  • this post just helped me. today I decided to play around with one of those vga to ethernet adapters. I powered up the adapter before I powered up the DL3. when I went to bring the lamp up the iris opened and and all you could see was video black(at this point I had not switched it external input). I looked at my CMA and it was still Internal input. I still switched in via dmx to internal. no luck. I tried reseting every thing projector, graphics, global....still nothing. tried the test patterns..nothing. i jumped on the good old forum and started to search. Found this thread and got an idea. I tried switching to external then back to internal input and it worked. So I guess the vga ethernet adapter forced it into external on start up and got stuck there. Everythings good to go now!!! Thanks guys
Children
No Data