2 questions!

Hi everyone!

I got 2 question about dl.2..!

1: Is it normal that i can move in the Projector menu in the Dl.2 Motion? There is like 6 button 1 safe 1 Menu 1 up 1 down 1 left 1 right if i remember and the only one working is the Menu one
+ Is that the only way without removing the projector from the head to change the temperature??

2: One of the dl.2 I used, i couldnt access the screen on the dl.2 it wont show up it stay black? And still with opening the prewiew or anything on the board so it can show up It won't do something ? Any way to reset it?

Thanks you

Anthony
Parents
  • [quote=gwcwc3po]1: Is it normal that i can move in the Projector menu in the Dl.2 Motion? There is like 6 button 1 safe 1 Menu 1 up 1 down 1 left 1 right if i remember and the only one working is the Menu one
    + Is that the only way without removing the projector from the head to change the temperature??

Not too sure of what you are asking here....yes there is a way to access the projector menu.....what issue are you having with temperature?

[quote=gwcwc3po]2: One of the dl.2 I used, i couldnt access the screen on the dl.2 it wont show up it stay black? And still with opening the prewiew or anything on the board so it can show up It won't do something ? Any way to reset it?

If you power cycle the fixture the screen should automaticallly come on...however there are several little buttons next to the LCD screen...the one closest to the small green LCD power LED will turn the screen on and off....the others are monitor adjustment buttons much like the ones you'd find on a regualr computer LCD.

If the small green LED is not lit then your LCD is not getting power....press the button and it should come on...if not then a hard reset should sort it out.

Hope this helps:)
  • [quote=gwcwc3po]1: Is it normal that i can move in the Projector menu in the Dl.2 Motion? There is like 6 button 1 safe 1 Menu 1 up 1 down 1 left 1 right if i remember and the only one working is the Menu one

Not too sure of what you are asking here....yes there is a way to access the projector menu.....what issue are you having with temperature?

[quote=gwcwc3po]2: One of the dl.2 I used, i couldnt access the screen on the dl.2 it wont show up it stay black? And still with opening the prewiew or anything on the board so it can show up It won't do something ? Any way to reset it?

If you power cycle the fixture the screen should automaticallly come on...however there are several little buttons next to the LCD screen...the one closest to the small green LCD power LED will turn the screen on and off....the others are monitor adjustment buttons much like the ones you'd find on a regualr computer LCD.

If the small green LED is not lit then your LCD is not getting power....press the button and it should come on...if not then a hard reset should sort it out.

Hope this helps:)
Children
No Data