2 questions!

Hi everyone!

I got 2 question about dl.2..!

1: Is it normal that i can move in the Projector menu in the Dl.2 Motion? There is like 6 button 1 safe 1 Menu 1 up 1 down 1 left 1 right if i remember and the only one working is the Menu one
+ Is that the only way without removing the projector from the head to change the temperature??

2: One of the dl.2 I used, i couldnt access the screen on the dl.2 it wont show up it stay black? And still with opening the prewiew or anything on the board so it can show up It won't do something ? Any way to reset it?

Thanks you

Anthony
Parents
  • OK...now I know you are talking about colour temperature;)

There can be some slight variances between lamps in the LX-55s even with brand new ones.

If they are very far off then you probably have one old and one new lamp....this is the same problem as anything that uses an arc source....including moving lights.

I would make sure that both units have new lamps for starters.

If this doesn't work you can compensate by using the second Global FX to CMY-mix a correction to match the two.

Personally I normally make my collage on Global FX-2 so I can see the discrete values instead of percentage. This allows me to use FX-1 in it's default CMY mode (if using H3 console) and mix a global colour correction with CMY.

Hope this helps:)
  • OK...now I know you are talking about colour temperature;)

There can be some slight variances between lamps in the LX-55s even with brand new ones.

If they are very far off then you probably have one old and one new lamp....this is the same problem as anything that uses an arc source....including moving lights.

I would make sure that both units have new lamps for starters.

If this doesn't work you can compensate by using the second Global FX to CMY-mix a correction to match the two.

Personally I normally make my collage on Global FX-2 so I can see the discrete values instead of percentage. This allows me to use FX-1 in it's default CMY mode (if using H3 console) and mix a global colour correction with CMY.

Hope this helps:)
Children
No Data