2 questions!

Hi everyone!

I got 2 question about dl.2..!

1: Is it normal that i can move in the Projector menu in the Dl.2 Motion? There is like 6 button 1 safe 1 Menu 1 up 1 down 1 left 1 right if i remember and the only one working is the Menu one
+ Is that the only way without removing the projector from the head to change the temperature??

2: One of the dl.2 I used, i couldnt access the screen on the dl.2 it wont show up it stay black? And still with opening the prewiew or anything on the board so it can show up It won't do something ? Any way to reset it?

Thanks you

Anthony
Parents
  • [quote=tedcook]You can also directly adjust the temperature of the projector itself. You can access those controls by unlatching the back of the projector case and adjusting the menu system on the projector itself. Once it is set there, you wouldn't have to program it into your show or use up effects.

This is true. I would recommed resetting the projector to factory defaults first to make sure you are starting from the same place.

Keep in mind that there are only 4 col.temp. settings to choose from (xlow, low, med, & high), so you may have to go into the white balance settings to get a better match.

I personally prefer to do it with colour via Global b/c then I can just update my palette as the lamp ages from gig to gig and not have to go back into the projector menu again, but yes it does eat up an FX in the process.

IMO balancing the projectors via the menu should really be done at the shop as part of prep before a unit goes out.

Hope this helps:)
  • [quote=tedcook]You can also directly adjust the temperature of the projector itself. You can access those controls by unlatching the back of the projector case and adjusting the menu system on the projector itself. Once it is set there, you wouldn't have to program it into your show or use up effects.

This is true. I would recommed resetting the projector to factory defaults first to make sure you are starting from the same place.

Keep in mind that there are only 4 col.temp. settings to choose from (xlow, low, med, & high), so you may have to go into the white balance settings to get a better match.

I personally prefer to do it with colour via Global b/c then I can just update my palette as the lamp ages from gig to gig and not have to go back into the projector menu again, but yes it does eat up an FX in the process.

IMO balancing the projectors via the menu should really be done at the shop as part of prep before a unit goes out.

Hope this helps:)
Children
No Data