2 questions!

Hi everyone!

I got 2 question about dl.2..!

1: Is it normal that i can move in the Projector menu in the Dl.2 Motion? There is like 6 button 1 safe 1 Menu 1 up 1 down 1 left 1 right if i remember and the only one working is the Menu one
+ Is that the only way without removing the projector from the head to change the temperature??

2: One of the dl.2 I used, i couldnt access the screen on the dl.2 it wont show up it stay black? And still with opening the prewiew or anything on the board so it can show up It won't do something ? Any way to reset it?

Thanks you

Anthony
Parents
  • Guys,

We do see some variance in the color temperature as the lamps age. A new lamp will look different from one that is nearing the end of it's life.

Also, PLEASE don't adjust the internal settings in the projector. I can see this causing some real nightmares for rental fixtures, if one client goes in and changes internal projector settings and they don't get properly reset when they go to the next show.

Telling someone that is having blending issues to go in and check the internal projector settings to make sure they haven't been changed is probably about the last thing that I would think to tell them!
  • Guys,

We do see some variance in the color temperature as the lamps age. A new lamp will look different from one that is nearing the end of it's life.

Also, PLEASE don't adjust the internal settings in the projector. I can see this causing some real nightmares for rental fixtures, if one client goes in and changes internal projector settings and they don't get properly reset when they go to the next show.

Telling someone that is having blending issues to go in and check the internal projector settings to make sure they haven't been changed is probably about the last thing that I would think to tell them!
Children
No Data