How to use a DL.2 to display PowerPoint

First off I'm an AV novice, I'm primarily an IS Application Manager. I just inherited a new facility that has 3 DL.2s. My customer community wants to use the projectors to show PowerPoint presentations.

How can I do this?

Convert PowerPoint to mpeg2
Parents
  • [quote=gwcwc3po]I always used s-video, the quality is great

s-video is not great if you have any kind of detailed text such as in graphs and charts that need to be displayed.....for truly presentational graphics s-video is terrible, but for live input it is just fine.

[quote=gwcwc3po]But if you really want to upload it in your dl.2 Ill go with Jpeg since you can decide to stop or go on every image not like in a movie where it play non stop.

Well that's what the PAUSE mode is for;)

Just build a list that "Plays Once Forward" with an autofollow to a second cue that goes into "Pause"....works really well at least until this feature is implemented:

forums.highend.com/showthread.php?t=4931
  • [quote=gwcwc3po]I always used s-video, the quality is great

s-video is not great if you have any kind of detailed text such as in graphs and charts that need to be displayed.....for truly presentational graphics s-video is terrible, but for live input it is just fine.

[quote=gwcwc3po]But if you really want to upload it in your dl.2 Ill go with Jpeg since you can decide to stop or go on every image not like in a movie where it play non stop.

Well that's what the PAUSE mode is for;)

Just build a list that "Plays Once Forward" with an autofollow to a second cue that goes into "Pause"....works really well at least until this feature is implemented:

forums.highend.com/showthread.php?t=4931
Children
No Data