New MAC CMA

Hi there....

Anyone tryed the new MAC CMA for DL-2/3... I'm running MAC OS 10.4.11 and the new CMA does not find any server...
I understood that the new CMA was specificaly written for Leopard... but it seems broken for Tiger...

All suggestions welcome...

Fons Hogenes
Improve
Parents
  • [quote=adamfiner]I am currently using MacCMA version 1.3.1 with Mac OS 10.4.11 (Tiger). I am considering upgrading to Mac OS 10.5 (Leopard) now that the new MacCMA is out. Will the new version work with DL2_1-3-3-1309.dl2 or will I have to upgrade DL.2 fixture software to the latest version?

1309....wow! That version is well over a year old! Any reason you haven't done any of the other updates since then?

I don't know if you will be able to use the old CMA with the new DL software....it is always best if the fixtures and the CMA are on the same version as I posted earlier in this thread.

Hope this helps.:)
  • [quote=adamfiner]I am currently using MacCMA version 1.3.1 with Mac OS 10.4.11 (Tiger). I am considering upgrading to Mac OS 10.5 (Leopard) now that the new MacCMA is out. Will the new version work with DL2_1-3-3-1309.dl2 or will I have to upgrade DL.2 fixture software to the latest version?

1309....wow! That version is well over a year old! Any reason you haven't done any of the other updates since then?

I don't know if you will be able to use the old CMA with the new DL software....it is always best if the fixtures and the CMA are on the same version as I posted earlier in this thread.

Hope this helps.:)
Children
No Data