New MAC CMA

Hi there....

Anyone tryed the new MAC CMA for DL-2/3... I'm running MAC OS 10.4.11 and the new CMA does not find any server...
I understood that the new CMA was specificaly written for Leopard... but it seems broken for Tiger...

All suggestions welcome...

Fons Hogenes
Improve
Parents
  • [QUOTE=SBlair]Andris,
    Tracking new features in the Mac version with the Windows version would take valuable resources away from improving core functionality in the fixtures and adding many of the requested features.

While I understand your rationale, I really feel that as HES/Barco (and others) moves forward in the video/lighting world they should put more development effort into OSX. Lots of content producers use Mac apps and send media drives formatted in HFS so it gets to be a pain to shuttle files around to a FAT32 drive.
    Mac is a huge platform for creative video folks, and making things more mac friendly would really make life easier when trying to establish a good workflow in a production environment.
  • [QUOTE=SBlair]Andris,
    Tracking new features in the Mac version with the Windows version would take valuable resources away from improving core functionality in the fixtures and adding many of the requested features.

While I understand your rationale, I really feel that as HES/Barco (and others) moves forward in the video/lighting world they should put more development effort into OSX. Lots of content producers use Mac apps and send media drives formatted in HFS so it gets to be a pain to shuttle files around to a FAT32 drive.
    Mac is a huge platform for creative video folks, and making things more mac friendly would really make life easier when trying to establish a good workflow in a production environment.
Children
No Data