Graphic engine Problem?

Hi everyone,

Currently i'm using 2 Dl.2 in a nightclub in Montreal. Since 1 week or so, one Dl.2 is losing Green on everything and i see some red stripe in the image, at first i throught it was my S-video signal but when i switched to stock content it had the same problem. I found a way to solve this issue. The solution is by restarting the Graphic engine systeme each hour since the problem come 1 hour after we start it. I just want to know if there something to do to solve the problem permanently?

Thanks, Anthony
Parents
  • Okay, i'm back from the night club. I checked the connection and it's all good! So the last thing it could be is the Graphic card problem. 1 thing I found out when doing Graphic system reset is that when your dl.2 is in motion and you reboot it, ( I have cue's on both dl.2 in the same time that make my screen move) when it's in motion, if it reboot the Signal you send or anything you wanna use as an image is only going in the Lcd on the Dl.2 and the Menu of the dl.2 is in projection. Im maybe not clear but Projection and the lcd Swap signal lets say.. So the only way to see the menu is by opening the iris and project it on a wall or something. I know that if you do a Graphic reset again without the dl.2 moving it reset normally without that bug. Just want to let you know guys.

Anthony.
  • Okay, i'm back from the night club. I checked the connection and it's all good! So the last thing it could be is the Graphic card problem. 1 thing I found out when doing Graphic system reset is that when your dl.2 is in motion and you reboot it, ( I have cue's on both dl.2 in the same time that make my screen move) when it's in motion, if it reboot the Signal you send or anything you wanna use as an image is only going in the Lcd on the Dl.2 and the Menu of the dl.2 is in projection. Im maybe not clear but Projection and the lcd Swap signal lets say.. So the only way to see the menu is by opening the iris and project it on a wall or something. I know that if you do a Graphic reset again without the dl.2 moving it reset normally without that bug. Just want to let you know guys.

Anthony.
Children
No Data