Urgent Dl.3 problem

Hi everyone, we are currently using 4 Dl.3 for the second time and now when I try to use CMA no dl.3 show up. We are running lastest cma version and dl3 version.

Another question, Cam the ethernet port "die"? I mean first time we used them we lost contact right on the show of 2 dl.3, never got ethernet to work back on them and they were Brand new, In the box.

Anthony
Parents
  • Hi Anthony,

The likelyhood that your ethernet port "died" is very low, unless it is the one on your CMA computer. I can see one possibly going bad, but not serveral at the same time.

A few questions:

1) Are you using the CMA on a PC or a Mac?

2) If on a PC, do you have all of your firewalls turned off? This includes the Windows firewall and any other one that might be installed (I know programs such as AOL have their own firewall)

3) If on a Mac, do you have your wireless internet and bluetooth turned off?

4) What is your network set up? Are you just using a switch to connect everything together, or is it more complicated than that?
  • Hi Anthony,

The likelyhood that your ethernet port "died" is very low, unless it is the one on your CMA computer. I can see one possibly going bad, but not serveral at the same time.

A few questions:

1) Are you using the CMA on a PC or a Mac?

2) If on a PC, do you have all of your firewalls turned off? This includes the Windows firewall and any other one that might be installed (I know programs such as AOL have their own firewall)

3) If on a Mac, do you have your wireless internet and bluetooth turned off?

4) What is your network set up? Are you just using a switch to connect everything together, or is it more complicated than that?
Children
No Data