Dmx??????

I Guys,

Like a lot of you know, i'm using Dl.2 in a club.
Recently(last week) we've lost control on a dl.2 and I want to know what would cause this? Dmx cable are all good and tested. When we boot up the dl.2 on the screen all we see is DL.2 HIGHEND SYSTEMS No dmx page nothings...

I want to know what to do to repair this thanks:)

Anthony
Parents
  • There are two possibilities. If one of the video cables comes loose inside then the projector video output can get routed to the LCD menu display instead.

The other is that there is a server hardware problem and it is hanging at the BIOS screen. The BIOS splash screen is just the HES Logo, ie no DL.2 reference in the screen. If it is hanging there then it is not booting for some reason. First thing I would do would be to check all the connections insiide the server and reseat the video card, hdd cables, and RAM.

Of course you can always call our Support guys and they can walk you through troubleshooting.
  • There are two possibilities. If one of the video cables comes loose inside then the projector video output can get routed to the LCD menu display instead.

The other is that there is a server hardware problem and it is hanging at the BIOS screen. The BIOS splash screen is just the HES Logo, ie no DL.2 reference in the screen. If it is hanging there then it is not booting for some reason. First thing I would do would be to check all the connections insiide the server and reseat the video card, hdd cables, and RAM.

Of course you can always call our Support guys and they can walk you through troubleshooting.
Children
No Data