SDI in/out

Hi every one

I have 4 DL3, and I didn't find how to use SDI capture and SDI capture Camera between 2 DL3

Is there a special way to use it

Thank's
Stef
Parents
  • Stef,

On the fixtures that are capturing SDI, you need to set the graphics layers to Media Folder 255, File 2 to access the SDI capture.

On the fixture that is going to be used to output SDI, you first need to set the camera relays to internal camera capture. On a Wholehog console you can do this by:

1) Opening the iris
    2) On the Motion part of the fixture, select "Capture" on the slot toolbar buttons, then "camera"
    3) Close the iris for 15 seconds
    4) Then you will need to set the fixture to output SDI by selecting "Fixture Camera to SDI" on the control parameters. It will take 5-8 seconds to switch.

Other than that, its just a matter of hooking up the SDI cables.

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
  • Stef,

On the fixtures that are capturing SDI, you need to set the graphics layers to Media Folder 255, File 2 to access the SDI capture.

On the fixture that is going to be used to output SDI, you first need to set the camera relays to internal camera capture. On a Wholehog console you can do this by:

1) Opening the iris
    2) On the Motion part of the fixture, select "Capture" on the slot toolbar buttons, then "camera"
    3) Close the iris for 15 seconds
    4) Then you will need to set the fixture to output SDI by selecting "Fixture Camera to SDI" on the control parameters. It will take 5-8 seconds to switch.

Other than that, its just a matter of hooking up the SDI cables.

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
Children
No Data