DL-2 Collage Image Size

Hi,
does anybody have any documents or experience of how big my image size would be using 3 x DL2 in a 1x3 horizontal collage with the standard lens at the moment.
I've looked at the single fixture document which outlines single fixture image size but am finding it hard to work out DL-2 collage image size.
I know i should subtract between 10/20 % of the image size per fixture for edge blending but is it that simple?
Anybody who has more detailed experience would be much appreciated.

Regards Cormac
Parents
  • we found the quickest way to update the collage ( we have 12 DL3 on tour) was to make a preset cue with the collage pallette with a user made grid ( easier to see as the built in is too "fine") We were also projecting onto the Arena floor and used the hard edge instead which increased the size and also increased the brightness a bit. Record layer, global and movement at full. We changed the highlight to use just the movement intensity, that way you highlight just the movement which includes the Pan Tilt. Move it to the right position and then change to Global for the keystoning.
    It was really quick which was good as we several collages plus a ton of exact positioned projections on objects. As console we had a maxxyz compact which worked fantastic with the DL3, except for the missing CITP function in the DL3 ;-)

As for graphic sync, we found it didn´t really work that good as it was making the videos glitch as they tried to keep in sync. For our purposes it was fine without
  • we found the quickest way to update the collage ( we have 12 DL3 on tour) was to make a preset cue with the collage pallette with a user made grid ( easier to see as the built in is too "fine") We were also projecting onto the Arena floor and used the hard edge instead which increased the size and also increased the brightness a bit. Record layer, global and movement at full. We changed the highlight to use just the movement intensity, that way you highlight just the movement which includes the Pan Tilt. Move it to the right position and then change to Global for the keystoning.
    It was really quick which was good as we several collages plus a ton of exact positioned projections on objects. As console we had a maxxyz compact which worked fantastic with the DL3, except for the missing CITP function in the DL3 ;-)

As for graphic sync, we found it didn´t really work that good as it was making the videos glitch as they tried to keep in sync. For our purposes it was fine without
Children
No Data