DL3 & Wyg r23

Hi,

Probably not the right place to ask, but what would be the way to get images into a DL3 in Wyg? Does it come with any content to manipulate at all?
Up till now I seem to have intensity and p/t, and that's it. No colour too.
Just playing around with them.

Thanks,

Bhagat
Parents
  • Hi Bhagat, Joe!

Yesterday I recorded short realtime demo, how to visualize DL3. DML-1200. DL1, any projector in Lightconverse Unlimited upcoming release.
    Please have a look
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8ViCt_qOhI

You can use 2 methods
    1. Assign as a Gobo to any Fixture - Video File, change the lens to 16:9 or 4:3
    or
    2. Assign as a Gobo Video Inputs 1-4, which capture live Axon or Catalyst preview monitor or DVI-to- your PC Input device
    New feature working realtime and will give you another cluster of aplications like
    Graphical solution for Hanging Point of Projector, to see live keystone and distortion, etc

BEST!
    Ivan
  • Hi Bhagat, Joe!

Yesterday I recorded short realtime demo, how to visualize DL3. DML-1200. DL1, any projector in Lightconverse Unlimited upcoming release.
    Please have a look
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8ViCt_qOhI

You can use 2 methods
    1. Assign as a Gobo to any Fixture - Video File, change the lens to 16:9 or 4:3
    or
    2. Assign as a Gobo Video Inputs 1-4, which capture live Axon or Catalyst preview monitor or DVI-to- your PC Input device
    New feature working realtime and will give you another cluster of aplications like
    Graphical solution for Hanging Point of Projector, to see live keystone and distortion, etc

BEST!
    Ivan
Children
No Data