DL3 server does come on at powerup

I've had 3 DL3's for about a month. In the last couple weeks when I power them up, one of the servers doesn't power up. The moving light part powers on and goes thru it's normal calibration just no server, screen or CMA contact. I have to go manually turn it on(holding the top and bottom buttons). It works fine once I go up and turn it on. It was turning on before correctly. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance,
Richard
Parents
  • I reset the BIOS, powered down and then back up the DL and it worked. But yesterday morning when I came in after it had been powered down for a couple days the same thing happen (I had to manually power up the server). Today after 14 hours of being shut down it also did it. Just now I had to power down for about 45 minutes. When I powered back up it was good. So it seems like when you power down for longer periods of time it messes up. Is there some sort of BIOS battery that may be bad?
    Thanks in advance
  • I reset the BIOS, powered down and then back up the DL and it worked. But yesterday morning when I came in after it had been powered down for a couple days the same thing happen (I had to manually power up the server). Today after 14 hours of being shut down it also did it. Just now I had to power down for about 45 minutes. When I powered back up it was good. So it seems like when you power down for longer periods of time it messes up. Is there some sort of BIOS battery that may be bad?
    Thanks in advance
Children
No Data