Collage issue(Urgent)

I have one problem about DL.2 collage.I use two DL.2 units to collage,I programme "enhance collage" and use the grid to have the alignment to make sure it's not fuzzy,I also use the "fade left and right" for blending.If the clips are in low colour temperture or kind of abstract stuff,the image is seamless;if the clips are in high colour temperture and some specific stuff,the overlapping area is visible,and the overlapping area is yellow.
I think the lamps' not same luminous though they both are new.
Do you guys have suggestion for the problem?
Parents
  • Vincent,

If the lamps are largly different in hours it will cause problems with the blending areas. When using DL.2s in collage is it always best to have lamps with similar number of hours.

There are a few limitations with the blending that can cause the blend area to be visible. These are especially noticeable on content that is black and white or brown. We have a few "alternate" blend curves that can be dialed in that can help with your problem. Try setting modifier 3 on the collage effect to either 144 or 145 and see if either of these help.

Thanks,
  • Vincent,

If the lamps are largly different in hours it will cause problems with the blending areas. When using DL.2s in collage is it always best to have lamps with similar number of hours.

There are a few limitations with the blending that can cause the blend area to be visible. These are especially noticeable on content that is black and white or brown. We have a few "alternate" blend curves that can be dialed in that can help with your problem. Try setting modifier 3 on the collage effect to either 144 or 145 and see if either of these help.

Thanks,
Children
No Data