DL4??

Hi Guys,

I'm wondering... If the DL4 comes out to play.. Can there be a Hippotizer Server in it? Or could the Axon be upgraded so you can run your RGBHV/VGA signals through the server so you keystone those signals..
A lot of VJ's and presentations want to run VGA but in the DL2 & 3's it doesn't run through the server, making it pretty hard to project in a nice perspective in the venue I work in.

Hope somebody will hear my prayers some times..
I know you can framegrab/capture VGA easily in Windows, but nobody seems to use it. Or am I wrong?

Greetz,

Lennart
Parents
  • Lennart,

I highly doubt you will see a DL.4 with a Hippotizer in it. If you do, then that means I'm probably in the unemployment line ;)

You might be interested in the DML-1200 fixture as it does do exactly that though.

www.barco.com/events/en/products/product.asp?gennr=1914

That fixture does use a Hippotizer in it, but more importantly it does allow you to apply keystoning/warping to the RGBHV input. That input doesn't go through the Graphics Engine it just goes directly to the projector but there is a warping engine in the projector you can access and use.
  • Lennart,

I highly doubt you will see a DL.4 with a Hippotizer in it. If you do, then that means I'm probably in the unemployment line ;)

You might be interested in the DML-1200 fixture as it does do exactly that though.

www.barco.com/events/en/products/product.asp?gennr=1914

That fixture does use a Hippotizer in it, but more importantly it does allow you to apply keystoning/warping to the RGBHV input. That input doesn't go through the Graphics Engine it just goes directly to the projector but there is a warping engine in the projector you can access and use.
Children
No Data