DL4??

Hi Guys,

I'm wondering... If the DL4 comes out to play.. Can there be a Hippotizer Server in it? Or could the Axon be upgraded so you can run your RGBHV/VGA signals through the server so you keystone those signals..
A lot of VJ's and presentations want to run VGA but in the DL2 & 3's it doesn't run through the server, making it pretty hard to project in a nice perspective in the venue I work in.

Hope somebody will hear my prayers some times..
I know you can framegrab/capture VGA easily in Windows, but nobody seems to use it. Or am I wrong?

Greetz,

Lennart
Parents
  • Hi Guys!

Haha! Ok then there doesn't have to be a Hippo in the DL4.. But if you guys could make the Axon so that it can handle 1 (or 2 if you want that:D) RGBHV signal through the server! Then we would be very pleased!
    Does the DML1200 only have keystone or does it also have Corner Stone (keystone still doesn't do the job).
    If not then our only option is to buy a Hippo Stage or HD server:o..

Thnx,

LEn
  • Hi Guys!

Haha! Ok then there doesn't have to be a Hippo in the DL4.. But if you guys could make the Axon so that it can handle 1 (or 2 if you want that:D) RGBHV signal through the server! Then we would be very pleased!
    Does the DML1200 only have keystone or does it also have Corner Stone (keystone still doesn't do the job).
    If not then our only option is to buy a Hippo Stage or HD server:o..

Thnx,

LEn
Children
No Data