french people who spreak bad english need help please

nous avons chargé les images sur les dl2, elle s affiche sur l ecran du dl2 mais impossible de les projeters??? nous avons une GMA light??

y a t il un soucis de format d image?? j'en sais rien?

help please
Parents
  • From what Google Translate gave me:

"We loaded the images on the DL2, she displays on the screen of DL2 but impossible to projeters? We have a light GMA.

Is there a problem of image format? I know nothing?"

So, from what I can gather, they have loaded images that will display on the preview mode of the Menu, but not through the projectors. Do you know if these are simply still images like JPGs?

If that is the case, then is sounds like they are in the wrong color format. JPEGs can come in either CMYK or RGB color formats. The DL.2 does not support CMYK color format, and loading images created in this format will cause problems like those listed above. Covert the JPEGs to RGB color format and it should be fine.

Hope this helps,
  • From what Google Translate gave me:

"We loaded the images on the DL2, she displays on the screen of DL2 but impossible to projeters? We have a light GMA.

Is there a problem of image format? I know nothing?"

So, from what I can gather, they have loaded images that will display on the preview mode of the Menu, but not through the projectors. Do you know if these are simply still images like JPGs?

If that is the case, then is sounds like they are in the wrong color format. JPEGs can come in either CMYK or RGB color formats. The DL.2 does not support CMYK color format, and loading images created in this format will cause problems like those listed above. Covert the JPEGs to RGB color format and it should be fine.

Hope this helps,
Children
No Data