DL-2 Stock Content Not Looping?

Well it's been awhile, which I guess is a good thing regarding any problems.:)

Anyone experienced any issues with the DL-2 not looping or "freezing up" of files in the middle of the clip with a majority of the stock content files?
Uploading custom or third party files are not a problem and those all seem to run fine.
The problem seems to be intermittent and can sometimes be resolved for a short time by re-booting the server, although it seems to be becoming more of a problem and occurring more often.
I briefly scanned the board and didn't see a thread addressing this issue.
Any suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated.
Parents
  • Scott,
    Interesting, I'm willing to delete all the custom content files/directories from the servers on all the units and see what happens, There's a ton of them. There are a number of custom content directories that we have created over the past couple years. We sometimes use files from other shows and have saved them all on the units.

The fixtures are currently on a truck heading home from the west coast, as soon as I get them back here in the shop I will be able to take a closer look in a more controlled environment. They are running the most current software that was published here on the site and through the account notification process, I think last year sometime. I can verify the version when they return. What is the most recent version available?
    Thank You
  • Scott,
    Interesting, I'm willing to delete all the custom content files/directories from the servers on all the units and see what happens, There's a ton of them. There are a number of custom content directories that we have created over the past couple years. We sometimes use files from other shows and have saved them all on the units.

The fixtures are currently on a truck heading home from the west coast, as soon as I get them back here in the shop I will be able to take a closer look in a more controlled environment. They are running the most current software that was published here on the site and through the account notification process, I think last year sometime. I can verify the version when they return. What is the most recent version available?
    Thank You
Children
No Data