CMA can't find fixtures?

Just upgraded fixtures and CMA to 1.5.0

First upgraded CMA. Used CMA to upgrade fixtures (2 of them) and since then the CMA has not been able to locate the fixtures. It just sits in the (waiting for servers...) mode indefinitely.

running XP
computer and DL.2's on router that is acting as DHCP server
I can ping the DL.2's fine
computer has 2 network cards (one for internet one for Dl2's) and CMA lists the correct client IP for the Dl2 network.

any suggestions?
Parents
  • Goodmorning Scott,

The DHCP server is set to give adresses from 2.0.0.10 ... So the DL-2's and the CMA computer (or the AXON) are on adresses like 2.0.0.11-2.0.0.12-2.0.0.13- etc etc... depends a little on which unit communicates first.

Sometimes my laptop with CMA has a fixed IP in artnet range, 2.0.0.112.. but still in the same range..

As artnet source we use the Artistic License CATLYNX units.. they convert the DMX to artnet. The network uses only GB switches.

Fons
  • Goodmorning Scott,

The DHCP server is set to give adresses from 2.0.0.10 ... So the DL-2's and the CMA computer (or the AXON) are on adresses like 2.0.0.11-2.0.0.12-2.0.0.13- etc etc... depends a little on which unit communicates first.

Sometimes my laptop with CMA has a fixed IP in artnet range, 2.0.0.112.. but still in the same range..

As artnet source we use the Artistic License CATLYNX units.. they convert the DMX to artnet. The network uses only GB switches.

Fons
Children
No Data