DL3???

:confused: is there anything I might be doing to kill the server in the DL3? I've had two go out on me in less than a year.
Parents
  • Hi Brian,

From what you are describing the server in the DL.3 is having a blue-screen error. Unfortunately, there isn't much you can do without actually getting to the fixture to do some troubleshooting.

Once you can get to the fixture, the first thing to try is re-imaging the fixture with the latest recovery image. It's available here:

www.flyingpig.com/phpscripts/recovery.php

If after imaging the fixture is still having issues, you most likely have some sort of computer hardware failure. If you have another computer available to swap some parts with, try swapping the hard drive first, then the video card. If neither of these work, the problem is most likely a motherboard issue at that point. If that is the case, the best course of action is contact our technical support department and they can help get you fixed up.

If you have any questions on doing any of the above steps please contact our support department at +1.800.890.8989 and they can help walk you through any of it.

Hope this helps,
  • Hi Brian,

From what you are describing the server in the DL.3 is having a blue-screen error. Unfortunately, there isn't much you can do without actually getting to the fixture to do some troubleshooting.

Once you can get to the fixture, the first thing to try is re-imaging the fixture with the latest recovery image. It's available here:

www.flyingpig.com/phpscripts/recovery.php

If after imaging the fixture is still having issues, you most likely have some sort of computer hardware failure. If you have another computer available to swap some parts with, try swapping the hard drive first, then the video card. If neither of these work, the problem is most likely a motherboard issue at that point. If that is the case, the best course of action is contact our technical support department and they can help get you fixed up.

If you have any questions on doing any of the above steps please contact our support department at +1.800.890.8989 and they can help walk you through any of it.

Hope this helps,
Children
No Data