Segemented Collage Media

This is more of a future need question.

But what is the Pixel overlap when in Segemented collage mode?
It's great that i can upload just portions of the file, and i believe will have the opportunity to use this on a show in the near future. But when i'm creating/ or altering content i would need to know the total amount of pixels i'm going to create for, and i know it's not as easy as 1024x# of fixtures :D

Also when in this mode are you able to play back non-segmented media? or is that a programming change you'd need to make when playing back one cohesive file?
Parents
  • that pretty much answered it :)

I figured the enhanced collage, and segmented wouldn't be able to share the same content.
    Should the edge blend adjustment be the same for both modes?

I'm only doing a 3x1 currently with a standard collage, but the company really likes how this looks (on a 100' wide white cyc, but i'm only covering the center third) and we were talking about options for uses on other shows. and if we went that path using 9 DL3's to cover it i would want to step up the image quality.
  • that pretty much answered it :)

I figured the enhanced collage, and segmented wouldn't be able to share the same content.
    Should the edge blend adjustment be the same for both modes?

I'm only doing a 3x1 currently with a standard collage, but the company really likes how this looks (on a 100' wide white cyc, but i'm only covering the center third) and we were talking about options for uses on other shows. and if we went that path using 9 DL3's to cover it i would want to step up the image quality.
Children
No Data