DL3 and the Camera

Ok, so my head hurts from looking in the manual and reading the same thing over and over again. Is it possible to have the onboard camera send it's video through the projector? If So, which i don't know why it wouldn't how the heck do you get it to work. There must be some parimater i am missing. I have my fixture at 100% and the librabry set to 255 and the file set to 1. What the heck?

thanks.:dunno:
Parents
  • Have you made sure that the motion part of the DL is switched to send the camera to the computer? To do this you put the motion intensity to 0% and then choose camera for the capture input. If you are using a Hog 3, its on the slot tool bar. Leave the intensity at 0% for at least 6-8 seconds to make the switch. Now the camera should be going to the computer. If you still don’t see the camera then there could be a loose s-video connection inside the DL. Open up the LCD side and make sure that the s-video cable is going into the connecter next to the DVI. The is a arrow on the connector going in to the computer, make sure it is in the correct one. There is a s-video connector with an arrow going out of the computer, that should not have anything going into it. If that is good then check the other side of the fixture base to make sure the s-video cable is plugged into the connection on that board. If it still doesn’t work you could have a bad video card on the s-video input side.
  • Have you made sure that the motion part of the DL is switched to send the camera to the computer? To do this you put the motion intensity to 0% and then choose camera for the capture input. If you are using a Hog 3, its on the slot tool bar. Leave the intensity at 0% for at least 6-8 seconds to make the switch. Now the camera should be going to the computer. If you still don’t see the camera then there could be a loose s-video connection inside the DL. Open up the LCD side and make sure that the s-video cable is going into the connecter next to the DVI. The is a arrow on the connector going in to the computer, make sure it is in the correct one. There is a s-video connector with an arrow going out of the computer, that should not have anything going into it. If that is good then check the other side of the fixture base to make sure the s-video cable is plugged into the connection on that board. If it still doesn’t work you could have a bad video card on the s-video input side.
Children
No Data