Size of content

can i upload content to DL3/DL2's that is not 1024x768?

I have files that are 480x270 , will they work? anyone ever use files that size? do they look alright? I'm going to do a collage with 4 DL3's

Thanks
Parents
  • Files smaller than 1024x768 will work. However, when you scale them up to fill the image area, they will get pixelated especially if you're coming from 480x270. Those are really small. And you definitely don't want to collage files that small...they will get VERY pixellated.

If you're doing a 4x1 collage, you'll want media that is 1904x416 (if using single media). You can also use larger media and use the "segmented" collage if you want to do the prep work and segment it yourself before uploading.

I recommend taking a look at these 2 places for content creation:

www.highend.com/support/digital_lighting/dl2supportguide/Collage-generator/dl2-HD-Content-creation.asp - for collage content

www.highend.com/support/digital_lighting/CreatingCustomContent.asp - for general content.

The fixtures come with a TON of stock content already loaded. Take a look at the files and see. You'd be surprised at what you can come up with and not make it look stock.

Is there particular footage you are looking for to match with what you have??
  • Files smaller than 1024x768 will work. However, when you scale them up to fill the image area, they will get pixelated especially if you're coming from 480x270. Those are really small. And you definitely don't want to collage files that small...they will get VERY pixellated.

If you're doing a 4x1 collage, you'll want media that is 1904x416 (if using single media). You can also use larger media and use the "segmented" collage if you want to do the prep work and segment it yourself before uploading.

I recommend taking a look at these 2 places for content creation:

www.highend.com/support/digital_lighting/dl2supportguide/Collage-generator/dl2-HD-Content-creation.asp - for collage content

www.highend.com/support/digital_lighting/CreatingCustomContent.asp - for general content.

The fixtures come with a TON of stock content already loaded. Take a look at the files and see. You'd be surprised at what you can come up with and not make it look stock.

Is there particular footage you are looking for to match with what you have??
Children
No Data