Testing Media

I'm having a bunch of custom media created and encoded for an event this weekend and want to validate that the files are encoded correctly (as their is a slight language barrier between the content creators and myself) -- Is there any 100% way to test the media without a DL.2 in front of me?
Parents
  • Hi,
    About half way down the page there are some utilities that can help you
    check footage is encoded correctly.
    www.highend.com/support/digital_lighting/CreatingCustomContent.asp#RecommendedEncoders
    One thing to make sure is that the your fixtures have the most current software which for a DL2 and your CMA is located here
    www.highend.com/support/digital_lighting/DL2andAxonSoftwareUpgrades.asp

Older or mixed versions of CMA and DL2 software don't make it any easier to upload content to the fixtures.
    Would be a nice touch if the CMA worked offline and could tell you if your content was encoded correctly.

Best C
  • Hi,
    About half way down the page there are some utilities that can help you
    check footage is encoded correctly.
    www.highend.com/support/digital_lighting/CreatingCustomContent.asp#RecommendedEncoders
    One thing to make sure is that the your fixtures have the most current software which for a DL2 and your CMA is located here
    www.highend.com/support/digital_lighting/DL2andAxonSoftwareUpgrades.asp

Older or mixed versions of CMA and DL2 software don't make it any easier to upload content to the fixtures.
    Would be a nice touch if the CMA worked offline and could tell you if your content was encoded correctly.

Best C
Children
No Data