Testing Media

I'm having a bunch of custom media created and encoded for an event this weekend and want to validate that the files are encoded correctly (as their is a slight language barrier between the content creators and myself) -- Is there any 100% way to test the media without a DL.2 in front of me?
Parents
  • i needed something to work on today, so i've cranked out a small utility that will run a folder of content through CMA's analyzer, without an active to-fixture file copying process.

of course, i first had to get CMA to quit crashing horribly on x64, so i'm gonna put that out there, too.

these exe's need to live in the CMA program files folder, and MediaFileChecker requires the 3.5 version of Microsoft .NET Framework.
  • i needed something to work on today, so i've cranked out a small utility that will run a folder of content through CMA's analyzer, without an active to-fixture file copying process.

of course, i first had to get CMA to quit crashing horribly on x64, so i'm gonna put that out there, too.

these exe's need to live in the CMA program files folder, and MediaFileChecker requires the 3.5 version of Microsoft .NET Framework.
Children
No Data