DL3 Collage yellow lines

Hey all..

Does anyone ever have an issue when using DL3's in a collage and getting a dirty yellow blur line on the seems of the collage?

I do adjust the yellow in global to adjust out of the map and it seems the best around 59% yellow, but I still get the yellow seems..

help?
Parents
  • Fixtures DL3
    Software 1.5.3

Hi,
    I think this also has something to do with the overlap of pixels in the collage...i'm seeing this with content that is brighter or has less black in it.
    I can confirm that this is not a fixture issue as i'm using different batch's of fixtures from various vendors.
    Modifier 3 is not getting rid of the blur....i don't get the lines in a 2 x 1 collage but in a 3 x 1???

Suggestions....C
  • Fixtures DL3
    Software 1.5.3

Hi,
    I think this also has something to do with the overlap of pixels in the collage...i'm seeing this with content that is brighter or has less black in it.
    I can confirm that this is not a fixture issue as i'm using different batch's of fixtures from various vendors.
    Modifier 3 is not getting rid of the blur....i don't get the lines in a 2 x 1 collage but in a 3 x 1???

Suggestions....C
Children
No Data