DL.2 switching from int. media to ext. input by itself

im having trouble with 8 dl2s doing this it is sometimes all of them or just one or 2 of them. and they all do this when they are powered do and powered back up. they are installed in a nightclub all networked running on a hog 3. i also cant get the cma to pull up all of the lights. thanks
Parents
  • Hi Jason,

As Marty said, I would definitely recommend getting your fixtures up to date with software as a first step. The version of software you are currently running is close to two years old, and we have made many many changes since then. There have been hundreds of bug fixes in both the software side of things and the firmware, and you may find that just by upgrading your problem will be fixed. Beyond that, we have added a myriad of new features, including things such as more accurate motion code, network sync for movie playback, more effects, etc.

Since you will have to re-image the fixtures in order to get them upgraded past 1.4.0 (current release version is 1.5.2), I would recommend downloading the latest image version (available here) and use that as a first step. This image will put your fixtures on 1.5.1, and then you can download the upgrade package for 1.5.2 here. For details on re-imaging the fixtures, check here. Be sure when you download the .iso for the recovery CD to burn it as an ISO.

If you upgrade your fixtures and find that they are still having problems, please let us know and we'll help troubleshoot further.

Thanks,
  • Hi Jason,

As Marty said, I would definitely recommend getting your fixtures up to date with software as a first step. The version of software you are currently running is close to two years old, and we have made many many changes since then. There have been hundreds of bug fixes in both the software side of things and the firmware, and you may find that just by upgrading your problem will be fixed. Beyond that, we have added a myriad of new features, including things such as more accurate motion code, network sync for movie playback, more effects, etc.

Since you will have to re-image the fixtures in order to get them upgraded past 1.4.0 (current release version is 1.5.2), I would recommend downloading the latest image version (available here) and use that as a first step. This image will put your fixtures on 1.5.1, and then you can download the upgrade package for 1.5.2 here. For details on re-imaging the fixtures, check here. Be sure when you download the .iso for the recovery CD to burn it as an ISO.

If you upgrade your fixtures and find that they are still having problems, please let us know and we'll help troubleshoot further.

Thanks,
Children
No Data