Video Question

Hey guys,
The church that I go to is going to be doing a sermon series called "At the movies" in october. We are wanting to project a 30 x 20 image and I am wondering if it would be better to rent a projector (at 3500 a month with 12000 lumens) or a DL3. Any input would be great. thanks in advanced
Parents
  • 1. We are going to be showing actual movie clips, as close to high def as we can get it. Audio will be with the clips

2. Ambient lighting can be anything. We are in an auditorium with no outside light coming in, so lighting conditions can be pitch dark if need be

3. Throw distances can be anywhere between 20 to 40 feet, possible more

4. To my knowledge its going to be used just for video, graphics or effects

5. I am not sure what would feed the projector. Its a brand new sanctuary with a million dollar budget on video and audio installed by Clair Brothers. We have a full television studio so I am sure what ever is feeding the projector will be top notch

hope this helps
  • 1. We are going to be showing actual movie clips, as close to high def as we can get it. Audio will be with the clips

2. Ambient lighting can be anything. We are in an auditorium with no outside light coming in, so lighting conditions can be pitch dark if need be

3. Throw distances can be anywhere between 20 to 40 feet, possible more

4. To my knowledge its going to be used just for video, graphics or effects

5. I am not sure what would feed the projector. Its a brand new sanctuary with a million dollar budget on video and audio installed by Clair Brothers. We have a full television studio so I am sure what ever is feeding the projector will be top notch

hope this helps
Children
No Data