DL3 Collage and Stock Content

When you do a 2x1 collage does the stock content from the DL3 default to being cropped top and/or bottom?
Parents
  • After a while they will go out of sync. I have never properly encoded content for the dl's. I have always just output directly from Final Cut. The problem with that is the I frames (and I'm sure other settings) are not correct. They will upload and play fine but when it comes to collaging they start to have sync problems. If you do synce them togeather there is crazy glitching problems. The work around is just not to sync the layers but you have to reset the play back every 10-20 minutes.
  • After a while they will go out of sync. I have never properly encoded content for the dl's. I have always just output directly from Final Cut. The problem with that is the I frames (and I'm sure other settings) are not correct. They will upload and play fine but when it comes to collaging they start to have sync problems. If you do synce them togeather there is crazy glitching problems. The work around is just not to sync the layers but you have to reset the play back every 10-20 minutes.
Children
No Data