Brightness of DL3

So I was thinking about this as well. I know there's not really a direct comparison between a moving light and a DL3, but what would someone say is the comparison, if there is, between say a DL3 and a Mac700...or say a DL3 and a VL3500. I'm trying to do some figuring on the best solution to a design.
Parents
  • Hey Jon-

That's a great thing to know. I certainly will be lighting the stage with 750w lekos and I was debating the background in either VL3500's of DL3's. I know there will be a significant difference in brightness, but I'm more confident now.

As far as the content and surface, I can tell you it will be using stock content in this situation; and surface will be white muslin...so very white, very reflective. I think they may be a good fit: now just to convince or coax the budget!

Definitely appreciate the help!
  • Hey Jon-

That's a great thing to know. I certainly will be lighting the stage with 750w lekos and I was debating the background in either VL3500's of DL3's. I know there will be a significant difference in brightness, but I'm more confident now.

As far as the content and surface, I can tell you it will be using stock content in this situation; and surface will be white muslin...so very white, very reflective. I think they may be a good fit: now just to convince or coax the budget!

Definitely appreciate the help!
Children
No Data