Upgrading DL.2 to 1.5 question...

Hello, I had an issue with uploading content to my three DL.2's yesterday via my Apple MacBook Pro after updating to OSX "Snow Leopard". I updated my CMA software to the newest BETA version that is currently available for Macs and when I try to import custom content, the status bar still appears as if it's about to receive the content, then it disappears and the content doesn't actually load. I think what I need to do is upgrade my DL.2 fixture software to the newest version 1.5. My question is, how do I do this and what are any possible repercussions for upgrading the fixture software?

Sorry this is so lengthy, but any advice is appreciated!
Parents
  • Sounds good...I think I'll use an older laptop I have here that hasn't been upgraded recently to get me through this next event. It's worked for me in the past. However I'll definitely perform that DL.2 update real soon. So just to make sure I'm clear, my current CMA file import issues are in fact stemming from the fact that I upgraded my Apple laptop to the newest OS and am running older DL.2 fixture software? I just want to make sure I'm clear because the Apple computer worked fine with the previous version of the CMA prior to upgrading to "Snow Leopard" OS.

Thanks!
  • Sounds good...I think I'll use an older laptop I have here that hasn't been upgraded recently to get me through this next event. It's worked for me in the past. However I'll definitely perform that DL.2 update real soon. So just to make sure I'm clear, my current CMA file import issues are in fact stemming from the fact that I upgraded my Apple laptop to the newest OS and am running older DL.2 fixture software? I just want to make sure I'm clear because the Apple computer worked fine with the previous version of the CMA prior to upgrading to "Snow Leopard" OS.

Thanks!
Children
No Data