USB SECURE ERROR

Does anyone know what this means. Just got this error on one of my DL.2's. It was on the back display and totally shut down the fixture. I had to power cycle the whole thing to reset.

CPU: Q9550
MBoard: p5q-em
Video adaptor: HD4800
S-Video: Haupage WINTV 418

New one for me!
Parents
  • Wow...I'm not sure if that has ever been reported occuring in the wild. There are encrypted security messages that are communicated between the motion boards and the server. If there is an issue in this communication it will shut the server down. My guess is there must have been a USB communication failure of some type. Normal USB communication issues will appear as other USB errors and not as this SECURE error.

I would double check all the USB connections to the server and the connections on the head and box cards.
  • Wow...I'm not sure if that has ever been reported occuring in the wild. There are encrypted security messages that are communicated between the motion boards and the server. If there is an issue in this communication it will shut the server down. My guess is there must have been a USB communication failure of some type. Normal USB communication issues will appear as other USB errors and not as this SECURE error.

I would double check all the USB connections to the server and the connections on the head and box cards.
Children
No Data