MacCMA Issue

Just joined the forums, running 12 DL3's on a Disney on Ice show.

Running 10.6.5 on a Macbook Pro, servers show up but will not allow software upgrade, won't allow access to any fixture settings, WILL allow you to view what content is on the fixtures but won't allow you to do anything else. Software upload fails mounting, trying to create a content archive creates the DMX table then fails, creates a 4kb file on desktop but doesn't give error message. This occurs in both the release and the beta version of MacCMA.

Of note, I have a modbook (Macbook tablet) that's running the same OS release as well as both release and beta versions of MacCMA that does allow me to adjust settings however it will not upload software or create a content archive. We do have a PC that thus far has been functional but it won't create a content archive either, although I believe this may be due to a corrupt piece of content as it fails at the same point every attempt despite playing fine during the show. I'm looking to get CMA up and running on both the PC and Mac so that I have options. Our laptops have been designated for double duty to try and save money so I'd like to at least be able to use my personal computer so I'm not having to track down the video laptop all the time. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Also, any plans for an iPhone/iPad version of CMA? Obviously content manipulation wouldn't be viable but being able to manipulate projector settings would be nice. Thanks.
Parents Reply Children
No Data