DL2 firmware

Hello, I'am a poor french, sorry for my language.
I try to re-image my DL2, I follow step by step the vidéo, but at the end of the Firware upgrade, she says me "Failure".
And now, she don't want to start again the firmware upgrade.
Please help me, I need it very soon !!!!!
Laurent
Parents
  • I am not familiar with that video.

Are you re-imaging with an external USB CD drive and keyboard?
    If so make sure your drive is not "buss powered" (ie - that it gets its power from the USB port). The drive MUST have an external power supply.

That is also a VERY OLD version of firmware you are refering to. I suggest getting the latest v1.5.4.156 firmware inlcuded in the latest software release (this actually has not changed for quite some time).

Re-image with XPe v2.2.0 which will set software v1.5.1 and then upgrade to the latest 2.0.2 b2453 software.

Hope this helps. :)
  • I am not familiar with that video.

Are you re-imaging with an external USB CD drive and keyboard?
    If so make sure your drive is not "buss powered" (ie - that it gets its power from the USB port). The drive MUST have an external power supply.

That is also a VERY OLD version of firmware you are refering to. I suggest getting the latest v1.5.4.156 firmware inlcuded in the latest software release (this actually has not changed for quite some time).

Re-image with XPe v2.2.0 which will set software v1.5.1 and then upgrade to the latest 2.0.2 b2453 software.

Hope this helps. :)
Children
No Data