New to DL3

Hi..

We have just purchaed 4 pcs. DL3.. im now intrested in hearing for poeple there have some tips og triks when programming.. im using Hog3 consol..

Any body there cant help wiht the collage generator ? :confused:
I need to make a 1 x 4 Picture..

Thanks
Parents
  • Hi There,

Glad to hear more DL3 in the closer areas of Nordic.
    First it would be interessting to hear who sold them to you, and how old they are. If they are not new, they will most certainly benefit from a Software upgrade to the V2 Software released after summer. Just connect your Laptop and use the CMA you find here:
    www.highend.com/support/digital_lighting/DL2andAxonSoftwareUpgrades.asp

And there is several easy start up guides on the support site, one of them you find here:
    www.highend.com/support/digital_lighting/dl2supportguide/Collage-generator/dl2-collage-console-setup.asp

Also see the Video:
    www.highend.com/creative/splash/collageGeneratorSplash.html

I think the procedure is very well described in the manual too, but a few small tips when you are new to the DL3:
    - You need to take up the brightness of Motion AND Global AND Layer to see a output
    - The Modifiers for the Collage is under the Color Parameters, where the first modifiers are under CMY
    - You should use the Effect Enhanced Collage for a straight 2 x 2 collage

Hope it works out, i am sure that all the well seasoned DL2/3 users here will give you a good deal of tips and tricks

if you have any direct questions or problems you can contact me at:
    abbe.westerlundh@barco.com
  • Hi There,

Glad to hear more DL3 in the closer areas of Nordic.
    First it would be interessting to hear who sold them to you, and how old they are. If they are not new, they will most certainly benefit from a Software upgrade to the V2 Software released after summer. Just connect your Laptop and use the CMA you find here:
    www.highend.com/support/digital_lighting/DL2andAxonSoftwareUpgrades.asp

And there is several easy start up guides on the support site, one of them you find here:
    www.highend.com/support/digital_lighting/dl2supportguide/Collage-generator/dl2-collage-console-setup.asp

Also see the Video:
    www.highend.com/creative/splash/collageGeneratorSplash.html

I think the procedure is very well described in the manual too, but a few small tips when you are new to the DL3:
    - You need to take up the brightness of Motion AND Global AND Layer to see a output
    - The Modifiers for the Collage is under the Color Parameters, where the first modifiers are under CMY
    - You should use the Effect Enhanced Collage for a straight 2 x 2 collage

Hope it works out, i am sure that all the well seasoned DL2/3 users here will give you a good deal of tips and tricks

if you have any direct questions or problems you can contact me at:
    abbe.westerlundh@barco.com
Children
No Data