Guides/Templates for Segemented Collage

There seems to be very little information on preparing content for use with the Segmented Collage effect, so I have created a bunch of "blank" guide files for Adobe Photoshop as well as a quick "How to".

You can download from my website here:
www.retinalresonance.com/DL_Seg_Cllg_PSDs.html

Please be sure to read the PDF document before using any of the guide files.

I am providing these files as Public Domain material.

Thanks to Matt S. @ HES for providing the pixel overlap info to me. :beerchug:

If HES/Barco wishes to make these available via their DL support pages I have no problem with this.

Hope people find these usefull. :)
Parents
  • [QUOTE=Abbe RPM Digital Lighting;53821]
    I tried this in Sweden where 6 units is installed in Icehockey 10 Arenas, looks nice.

Funny you should mention Ice... I am a keen skater & Ice Hockey enthusiast, I was thinking of suggesting projection onto the ice for an ice show (dancing). However the rink is olympic sized (60m x 20m) so it would be alot of DL's or DMLs!! What do you guys think?

[QUOTE=Sandals512;53866]I know you didn't ask me,
    but I have successfully done 9 wide x 2 high, and 5 wide x 3 high, after awhile the alignment grid feels burned into your retina's

No problem :) and yeah, I have done alignments on Hippo before, I know the feeling! :Eyecrazy:

Thanks.
  • [QUOTE=Abbe RPM Digital Lighting;53821]
    I tried this in Sweden where 6 units is installed in Icehockey 10 Arenas, looks nice.

Funny you should mention Ice... I am a keen skater & Ice Hockey enthusiast, I was thinking of suggesting projection onto the ice for an ice show (dancing). However the rink is olympic sized (60m x 20m) so it would be alot of DL's or DMLs!! What do you guys think?

[QUOTE=Sandals512;53866]I know you didn't ask me,
    but I have successfully done 9 wide x 2 high, and 5 wide x 3 high, after awhile the alignment grid feels burned into your retina's

No problem :) and yeah, I have done alignments on Hippo before, I know the feeling! :Eyecrazy:

Thanks.
Children
No Data