Hard drive help

Hi all
A friend of mine has some DL:2's that are in a bit of a state
basically someone came to 'fix' the hard drives and started to replace them however now he is left with them all not working
I am stepping in to try and get them going but have very little knowledge of the internal workings
Basically I want to start with blank hard drives and install them from fresh
if someone could give me a step by step it would be much appreciated
Thanks
Mikey
Parents
  • Hi Mikey,

Because of the way our hard drives are configured, there's no way to start with a blank hard drive and load everything (mainly due to the large amount of stock content that we can't freely distribute). If you need replacement drives, you'll have to order them pre-imaged from us.

If you contact our support department at +1.800.890.8989(in the US) or 1.512.836.2242, they can fix you up with new drives, or possibly see if your old drives are in a state that can be rescued.
  • Hi Mikey,

Because of the way our hard drives are configured, there's no way to start with a blank hard drive and load everything (mainly due to the large amount of stock content that we can't freely distribute). If you need replacement drives, you'll have to order them pre-imaged from us.

If you contact our support department at +1.800.890.8989(in the US) or 1.512.836.2242, they can fix you up with new drives, or possibly see if your old drives are in a state that can be rescued.
Children
No Data