Hard drive help

Hi all
A friend of mine has some DL:2's that are in a bit of a state
basically someone came to 'fix' the hard drives and started to replace them however now he is left with them all not working
I am stepping in to try and get them going but have very little knowledge of the internal workings
Basically I want to start with blank hard drives and install them from fresh
if someone could give me a step by step it would be much appreciated
Thanks
Mikey
Parents
  • Mikey,

There are also currently some known issues with having multiple network adapters active on Windows 7. For example, if you have a wired network connection to your DL/Axon network and at the same time have wireless Ethernet running. Having both running at the same time will cause fixtures to not show up on the CMA, as well as the CMA to be extremely laggy and non-responsive.

You can fix this by disabling the wireless Ethernet on your computer. Go to the Control Panel, then Network and Sharing Center. On the left hand side of the window is an option for "Change Adapter Settings". Once in there, find your wireless adapter, right click on it, and select "Disable"
  • Mikey,

There are also currently some known issues with having multiple network adapters active on Windows 7. For example, if you have a wired network connection to your DL/Axon network and at the same time have wireless Ethernet running. Having both running at the same time will cause fixtures to not show up on the CMA, as well as the CMA to be extremely laggy and non-responsive.

You can fix this by disabling the wireless Ethernet on your computer. Go to the Control Panel, then Network and Sharing Center. On the left hand side of the window is an option for "Change Adapter Settings". Once in there, find your wireless adapter, right click on it, and select "Disable"
Children
No Data