Socket of Revolution

Hi all

We've got a problem with 1 of our Revolution. During a rehearsal the lamp blow up and when I went to change the lamp it don't came out. We've got to change the Revolution. When I try to take out that fused lamp I need to open all the projector and only with the help of a screwdriver and a pliers I can that out the rest of the lamp. After I saw that the socket is broken so my TD say to give him the part number for buy that socket but I can't found anywhere that number.

Can someone tell me what is that part number for the Revolution socket ??

Here goes some photos of the socket.

Many thanks

Parents
  • Hi Pedro,

I would recommend replacing the entire lamp burner assembly by that much damage.

1x 7160A2021 --- Source Four Revolution Lamp Burner Assembly

Such damage can be caused when the lamp is not entirely turned inside the socket housing,

so that an air pocket exists and can cause sparking. Its very important to make sure the lamp is seated

completed in the socket.

• Hi Pedro,

I would recommend replacing the entire lamp burner assembly by that much damage.

1x 7160A2021 --- Source Four Revolution Lamp Burner Assembly

Such damage can be caused when the lamp is not entirely turned inside the socket housing,

so that an air pocket exists and can cause sparking. Its very important to make sure the lamp is seated

completed in the socket.

Children
Related