ColorSource LEDs Lekos - incandescent dmx levels

Hi ETC

I've just purchased a few ColourSource LED S4 units (the first installment, I hope).

on a demo, the sales rep had some DMX percentages to get the Unit to match an incandescent white (blue at xx%, red @ yy%, and green @zz%).  He said these come from ETC.  Could I get a set of those numbers?

I'm NOT using the Relay Panel.  I do plan on daisy chaining 4 to 8 units per side, on a 20A non-dim circuit.  I take it the 185w is the MAX draw, and booting up 10 units for a 1850w draw should not trip my breakers.  Correct?

I've got both the Smooth Wash Diffuser (gel frame), and the Soft Focus Diffuser (gobo slot).  Are these intended to be used together, or only individually?  Or just the SFD when with a gobo?

Thanks.  Andrew

Parents
  • The "calibrated" levels that the Eos software uses for the ColorSource Spot are Red: 100%, Green: 81%, Blue 38%.

Keep in mind that the levels that the Eos reports for the Deep Blue model are the same... so take these with a grain of salt.  And frankly, everyone's perception of what "tungsten" looks like is different, and will depend on the intensity level as well... so I usually mix my own.

• The "calibrated" levels that the Eos software uses for the ColorSource Spot are Red: 100%, Green: 81%, Blue 38%.

Keep in mind that the levels that the Eos reports for the Deep Blue model are the same... so take these with a grain of salt.  And frankly, everyone's perception of what "tungsten" looks like is different, and will depend on the intensity level as well... so I usually mix my own.

Children
Related