Colorsource Direct Control Over Lime

I know that this has been discussed before, but I noticed in the new 2.4 Eos software that there is a "direct" profile for colorsource fixtures with separate control of the lime emitter. Does that mean that this functionality is on it's way? I didn't see this mode listed in the manual.

There is also a fixture called Colorsource Linear - is this a new product on the way, or a new mode for existing fixtures with different dimming curve?

Thank you,

Parents
  • Hello Rob,

yes ColorSource Linear is a new fixture that you can read about on our Website.
    Please note that when running in the new mode 6-Channel for ColorSource Fixtures which allows
    direct control of the Lime Emitter, their is no calibration used in the fixtures, so that there could be differences of color between the fixtures.
  • Hello Rob,

yes ColorSource Linear is a new fixture that you can read about on our Website.
    Please note that when running in the new mode 6-Channel for ColorSource Fixtures which allows
    direct control of the Lime Emitter, their is no calibration used in the fixtures, so that there could be differences of color between the fixtures.
Children
Related