Elation Rayzor Q7 questions, not etc, but...

I know this is not related to ask etc fixture, but figured there would be someone who would know this stuff. My church runs a handful of Elation Rayzor Q7 fixtures. Currently I can move them and change the color. Reading the specs on the light, I see that there is a strobe effect and 4 individual lighting zones. I have no idea how to access those however. Can someone help me out with this?

Parents
  • So far I figured Strobe out. Not quite as described but it got me there. Essentially once I selected the channel and pressed the form button all I need to do was rotate the encoder. Did not have to hold it for anything. When I did try to press and hold, I did not get a mode sk.

The led zones I only got as far as copying some of my addresses down, there were a lot of people at church that love to talk :) One thing I noticed was that there is 2 addresses in the Pan Address column. Am I going to need one, the other, or both. Or is there something funny with the way the board was patched and should only have 1 address there.
  • So far I figured Strobe out. Not quite as described but it got me there. Essentially once I selected the channel and pressed the form button all I need to do was rotate the encoder. Did not have to hold it for anything. When I did try to press and hold, I did not get a mode sk.

The led zones I only got as far as copying some of my addresses down, there were a lot of people at church that love to talk :) One thing I noticed was that there is 2 addresses in the Pan Address column. Am I going to need one, the other, or both. Or is there something funny with the way the board was patched and should only have 1 address there.
Children
Related