Problems with Revolution

Hi

We've got 10 ETC REVOLUTION and 2 are giving some problems now.

One it's with the scroller. It has 16 color gel plus the leader and trailer and now it began to not put the color that I choose to use. When I power on it do the all routine and at the end doesn't go to the beginning of the gel string ( normally on the power on all the Revolution goes to home attributes). The problem isn't with the scoller cause I change it to another Revolution and it works fine and the other scoller that was working well until that moment shows the same problem.

Is there a way to do maintenance on the place were the scroller cartridge goes on??? maybe the problem it's over there.

The other Revolution it has personality. During the show it starts to do something like the reset but only to the intensity, focus and frost. It's bad cause it has sometimes the most important Revolution and we saw the lents going back and ear the IMF closing and openning and after this it goes to the pallete that it's on at that moment.

Can someone tell me if happens to anybody and how it's solve???

The biggest problem it's that they don't do this everytime. I can't say that it's because of that thing that both of this problems happers cause sometimes they work normally and suddenly it starts the problem. Never at the same time but sometime it looks that way. They are on to diffent bars and connect at 220v on diffent places.

Pedro Alves

Related