Flickering Series 2 Lustr

I need some help.

Five of my Source 4 LED Series 2 Lustr fixtures began flickering a week ago. I power-cycled the fixtures, attached a terminator, and ran fans to fast, and checked that the profile settings matched between fixture and console, but the flicker persists. I did notice the flicker happens regardless of commands issued from the board, and the flicker either stays a consistent color or cycles through different colors while flickering.

A similar thread stated the power supplies may be going out - any other suggestions before I pull these  fixtures for repair?

• If the fixtures flicker when you activate a preset with no DMX signal present, this would suggest a hardware issue with the fixtures and I would recommend looking into a repair, but since we have 5 fixtures all behaving the same way at once, this sounds more like a signal degradation issue. Since Source Four LED fixtures are self-terminating, it makes sense that adding a terminator did not change the problem. I'd recommend starting to swap out or bypass cables to see if we have a bad one somewhere in the line.

Related