Axon Content backup.

Hi,
I wonder if it might be possible to have some way to power up the axon even in a limited state without having a console connected?
I recently had an event where the axon needed to have content uploaded onto it but the console was not off the truck and wasn't for a while,it would have been good to be able to power up the axon and load/assign dmx/folders etc in that time.
I prefer to have content done etc before getting onsite but this is not always possible,the idea of being able to send a test screen from the axon without the console attached would also be very helpful,again i know this is a big ask and not straightforward but maybe down the road in the future.

Regards C
Parents
  • Cormac,

You should be able to do all of that with your Axon currently. You can power it up and load and assign content without having a console connected and there are also a couple Test Patterns you can send as output too.

The only catch is that you would need two display devices connected to the Axon to get the local monitor for the CMA. If you are loading content over the network then all you need to do is just give the unit power and a network connection with your laptop and nothing else is required.
  • Cormac,

You should be able to do all of that with your Axon currently. You can power it up and load and assign content without having a console connected and there are also a couple Test Patterns you can send as output too.

The only catch is that you would need two display devices connected to the Axon to get the local monitor for the CMA. If you are loading content over the network then all you need to do is just give the unit power and a network connection with your laptop and nothing else is required.
Children
No Data