work on Axon

hi,
i had only used the DL2 and not the AXON alone, but what could be fantastic is to have the oportunity to create the look directly on computer, drag and drop files in layers, open close move masks with mouse in layer window, move files position in layers with mouse.... and after create a look with times in the axon that would be send via DMX values, or, as I prefer, a function which send informations in the programmer of the console to save a cue. we could also have an interactive software with DL2s on a PC that would reproduce the interface of the axon wih slots for each DL2.

Thanks
Parents
  • [quote=stephlight]Don't think you had understand, I want to create the look In the Axon sowftware with out console
    Gotcha;) ...yes we are talking about two different methods here. It could be cool to have a more advanced version of CMA that would allow you to do something like this.....there would need to be bi-directional communication to the lighting desk though so the DL.2 fixture can update the desk as to its' new values for recording into a cue

Might work something like this...
    - DL.2s and "Advanced" CMA running together on a network
    - Use "Advanced" CMA to create the look and then send to one or several DL.2s over the network
    - DL.2s then send updated info back to the Hog-3 Programmer either with bi-di DMX or through network (like a visualizer "AutoFocus" would but with more info)

Having a standalone program would probably violate the stock content licenceing....whereas if it was simply triggering the file when connected to the DL.2 it would not....hence "Advanced" CMA.

[quote=stephlight]i tell you this is existing right now on other media server

Sounds interesting....which one? I'd love to check it out and see how that works.
  • [quote=stephlight]Don't think you had understand, I want to create the look In the Axon sowftware with out console
    Gotcha;) ...yes we are talking about two different methods here. It could be cool to have a more advanced version of CMA that would allow you to do something like this.....there would need to be bi-directional communication to the lighting desk though so the DL.2 fixture can update the desk as to its' new values for recording into a cue

Might work something like this...
    - DL.2s and "Advanced" CMA running together on a network
    - Use "Advanced" CMA to create the look and then send to one or several DL.2s over the network
    - DL.2s then send updated info back to the Hog-3 Programmer either with bi-di DMX or through network (like a visualizer "AutoFocus" would but with more info)

Having a standalone program would probably violate the stock content licenceing....whereas if it was simply triggering the file when connected to the DL.2 it would not....hence "Advanced" CMA.

[quote=stephlight]i tell you this is existing right now on other media server

Sounds interesting....which one? I'd love to check it out and see how that works.
Children
No Data