work on Axon

hi,
i had only used the DL2 and not the AXON alone, but what could be fantastic is to have the oportunity to create the look directly on computer, drag and drop files in layers, open close move masks with mouse in layer window, move files position in layers with mouse.... and after create a look with times in the axon that would be send via DMX values, or, as I prefer, a function which send informations in the programmer of the console to save a cue. we could also have an interactive software with DL2s on a PC that would reproduce the interface of the axon wih slots for each DL2.

Thanks
Parents
  • As for creating looks inside the axon software and then send it to the H3, I much rather prefer a proper connection between the DL2/Axon/any other mediaserver and the H3, with proper clip preview etc. I think it's a better use of developing time, rather that evolwing the CMA/Axon/DL2 software, Of couce in a perfect world we could get both.. But as an example i would much rather see that mediaserver exchange protocol that has been developed and beeing used by increasingly number of other consoles/servers, included in the dl2/axon and the H3. Or something even more funky, but i would also like to see it beeing compatible with the other brands's protocol.

-As for the hippo, i totally agree with you marty! That interpolate is the only thing I miss in every other server!! it is sooo nice to be able to slow down that much, and still get a good looking clip!
  • As for creating looks inside the axon software and then send it to the H3, I much rather prefer a proper connection between the DL2/Axon/any other mediaserver and the H3, with proper clip preview etc. I think it's a better use of developing time, rather that evolwing the CMA/Axon/DL2 software, Of couce in a perfect world we could get both.. But as an example i would much rather see that mediaserver exchange protocol that has been developed and beeing used by increasingly number of other consoles/servers, included in the dl2/axon and the H3. Or something even more funky, but i would also like to see it beeing compatible with the other brands's protocol.

-As for the hippo, i totally agree with you marty! That interpolate is the only thing I miss in every other server!! it is sooo nice to be able to slow down that much, and still get a good looking clip!
Children
No Data