problem in axon black screens

I have problems with my apparatus when igniting only leaves it in the screens black and it shoots with an arrow of mouse
Parents
  • [QUOTE=schiefels;56227]Hi Ming,

What version were you upgrading from? Is the hard drive LED (yellow LED on front of the Axon case) showing any activity?

am using software version 1.5.1.2025
    was initially using version 2.0.1 something but it was different from the other Axon units that my company have so I tried using the latest software upgrade from the support page but it was unable to complete the upgrade and says that some script in the installer package was unable to run.
    After that I used the recovery disc that came with my units and it became version 1.5.1.2025 and XPe v3.3.0. and the yellow light doesn't seem to show any hard disk activity.

After which I used the latest recovery disc that I burned (v3.4.0), there was a resealing process and some batch file was running in a window and it got stuck for a long while while installing some files for BlackMagic firmware update. After a couple of minutes the script window closes and a small dialogue box pop up saying system shutdown.
    And attempts to boot up the Axon after the whole process gave the mentioned symptoms.
  • [QUOTE=schiefels;56227]Hi Ming,

What version were you upgrading from? Is the hard drive LED (yellow LED on front of the Axon case) showing any activity?

am using software version 1.5.1.2025
    was initially using version 2.0.1 something but it was different from the other Axon units that my company have so I tried using the latest software upgrade from the support page but it was unable to complete the upgrade and says that some script in the installer package was unable to run.
    After that I used the recovery disc that came with my units and it became version 1.5.1.2025 and XPe v3.3.0. and the yellow light doesn't seem to show any hard disk activity.

After which I used the latest recovery disc that I burned (v3.4.0), there was a resealing process and some batch file was running in a window and it got stuck for a long while while installing some files for BlackMagic firmware update. After a couple of minutes the script window closes and a small dialogue box pop up saying system shutdown.
    And attempts to boot up the Axon after the whole process gave the mentioned symptoms.
Children
No Data